Metro Concrete Restoration comprises a team of professional concrete rehabilitation experts with advanced engineering talent that includes ACI certified shotcrete nozzlemen. The team is highly skilled in all facets of concrete restoration from deterioration assessments to project repair and are recognized experts in the evaluation, remediation and reconstruction of concrete structure and underground structures.
Waste water treatment plants, bridges, marine structures, heritage buildings and dams are a few of the structural areas that Metro Concrete Restoration has experience dealing with. Our team also operates well under additional and sometimes unforeseen challenges such as severe weather conditions, environmental issues and confined work spaces.
Metro Concrete Restoration’s dynamic and talented technical crew offer a one stop shop approach to concrete repair which helps advance the repair while minimizing costs.
- Concrete Structures (walls, columns, suspended slab, slab on grade, beams, stairs, foundations, and planters)
- Underground Structures (water, electrical, and sewage)
- Cracked and Damaged Concrete
- Specification of Repair Procedures
- Cost Estimates and Continuous Budget Review
- Repair Supervision and Field Reviews
- Engineering Sign-off upon Project Completion
- Shotcrete Mix Designs (including fiber and high performance)
- Core Grading
- Microscopic Examinations
- Compressive strength testing