Metro Testing + Engineering’s concrete restoration group provides structural concrete repair services to a variety of different structures often associated with urban centres. We have completed numerous civil infrastructure projects including water reservoirs, waste water treatment plants, dams, and bridges. We are experts in concrete repair and rehabilitation with over 30 years of knowledge and experience in concrete restoration. We also perform shotcrete repairs and have certified nozzlemen to perform the work. We can recognize the causes of concrete deterioration and can propose a proper solution to the problem instead of just addressing the symptoms. Our team has earned the reputation in the industry for performing quality repairs with long-lasting results.
- Structural concrete repairs of walls, columns, and suspended slabs
- Joint repairs including installation of new joints
- Application of cementitious waterproofing material
- Certified Sika® and Gemite® product installers
- Surface profiling using hydro-demolition