Metro Testing + Engineering’s Environmental Division is a team of advanced engineers and technicians specializing in issues such as water pollution, air quality and soil contamination.
From route selection for railways and highways, to site selection for infrastructure, and the increasingly important areas of landfill disposal of wastes and groundwater contamination, our environmental consultants carry out field and laboratory investigations to determine the engineering properties of site soils and other geo-materials.
Metro Testing + Engineering’s geo-environmental engineers provide design strategies for the clean-up of contaminated soils and groundwater and develop management systems for contaminated sites.
- Contaminated Sites Investigation and Remediation
- Riparian Area Management Assessment
- Underground and Above Ground Storage Tank Management
- Waste Management and Sustainability
- First Nations’ Services
- Environmental Compliance Audits
- Environmental Management Systems
- Licensing, Permits, and Government Approvals
- Hazardous Materials Management
- Hydrogeology Assessment
Site Assessment and Remediation
Luxor Creek Bridge
Metro Vancouver Waste Composition Monitoring Program